Strategic & Commercial Experience on Major Infrastructure Projects
At Construction Legal, we have a client-focused and commercial approach to achieving client expectations and objectives.
Construction Legal specialises in all aspects of engineering and infrastructure law with particular expertise in documenting and advising on major projects, including the Cross City Tunnel, NSW Government Rolling Stock and National Broadband Projects.
We act for developers, owners, contractors, subcontractors, consultants and other industry participants.
Scope of service
- Day to day contract administration and management of claims during design, construction and maintenance phase
- Strategic advice on delay, disruption and variation claims
- Strategic advice on dispute resolution, including arbitration, litigation and expert determination
- Advising on project delivery methods and risk allocation
- Advising on tendering and risk management
- Advice on land access issues, site conditions, development and planning issues
- Dispute resolution including regulatory investigations and government inquiries
- Parramatta Square – new city build
- High capacity metro trains (Melbourne)
- Gas power station projects (including Laverton and Kemerton in Victoria)
- Major rail infrastructure projects
- Tunnel projects (including the Cross City Tunnel and Lancove Tunnel in NSW)
- Road projects (including Great Western Highway project)
- Water treatment plants
- Commercial, retail and residential developments and subdivisions
- Solar power projects
- National Broadband Network project